Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fruit Pizza (no processed sugar!)

I wanted to make a good treat without all the processed sugar (not to mention the crash after). So I got to thinking, did some research, and came up with this. And I must say, YUM!

Crust:
5 cups rolled oats (not quick oats!)
1 1/4 cup homemade peanut butter (I'll post a tutorial about the peanut butter later)
1/4 cup Raw Honey or Agave Nectar
Mix together and spread and press on a greased pizza pan. Then place it in the freezer while you run a couple errands.

White stuff (frosting? Not frosting..!)
Its Greek Yogurt! I thought I bought plain but I guess I got Vanilla Honey and I don't regret it! I was going to mix in honey to the plain anyway but my mistake saved me time!
Spread the yogurt on the chilled/slightly frozen crust.

Place any sliced fruit you prefer on top! I did kiwis, strawberries and sprinkled on some blueberries. Then I topped it off with drizzled yogurt! Be sure to keep it chilled until you decide to chow down.

Good luck! I hope you all enjoy it as much as the fam here did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment